(as of May 18,2021 10:43:59 UTC – Details)
3D printing is also called additive manufacturing. This term accurately describes how this technology works to create objects.
This book was created to cut through the 3D printing “noise/hype” and deliver you a quick “go-to, no BS” reference guide to help you learn what relevant printing technologies are currently out in the industry. Whether you are curious about this technology, a hobbyist, a startup, or a growing company you must check out this book to see which 3D printing technology fits your needs.
Below is a list of what you will learn:
- Brief Summary of 3D Printing
- Current Relevant Printing Processes
- Quick Learning Summary of Each Printing Process
- Deeper Understanding of Each Printing Process
- What The Strengths and Weaknesses Are of Each Process
- Secret Tips For Desktop Printing Applications
- Future Insights