Prototype Supply C1 series 3D printing filament – for demanding FDM applications
3D Printer operators looking for high-quality printed objects with better dimensional control, excellent layer adhesion, and a wide selection of colors are using Prototype Supply C1 3D printing filament.
Prototype Supply C1 filament is made especially for the needs of professional-quality 3D printing:
- Manufactured specifically for use with 3D printers, not industrial plastic welding
- High dimensional stability for improved accuracy.
- Excellent melt and adhesion properties.
- Wide spool diameter for straighter filament.
- Greater selection of colors to choose from.
PLA 3.00mm ◯
- Makerbot Thing-o-Matic w/ Mk6 Stepstruder, CupCake
- Ultimaker, Ultimaker 2
- Other printers with 3 mm compatible extruders and hot-ends
Also compatible with 3Doodler 3D pen.3D Printing Filament, Plastic, PLA, 3.00 mm diameter, 1.0 kg (Net Weight). Purple (Opaque)
High quality filament manufactured specifically for professional quality 3D printing.
Wide-core spool reduces extrusion difficulty caused by tightly coiled filament. 53-mm (2.1 inch) diameter mounting hole.
For Ultimaker, Ultimaker 2, Deezmaker Bukobot, MendelMax and other printers that accept 3.00 mm filament.
Recommended for printers without a heated print bed.