3D printer Kit guide: http://osoyoo.com/driver/3D%20printer%20instructions.pdf
1) The max power supply for these ramps is 12V and the max watts is about 180W. The max watts for the hotbed is about 100W and the max temperature is just 50 degree Celsius.
2) Do not plug or unplug and wire or module when power is on, do not even touch the board when power is on or your hand has static charge(you can remove static charge by touching metal tap) .
3) Always double check power wire is properly installed. If you do not follow above move, you may damage the control board and your 3D printer.
4) Pls confirm the A4988 driver install correctly on Ramps1.4 board.
5) The endstop pins are Signal-GND-VCC, instead of VCC-Signal-GND like the rest of RepRaps boards. Make sure to wire them correctly. This is done to allow squeezing fatter traces on the printable board.
6) Don’t secure Arduino/Ramps with conductive screws through both mounting holes. The screw may cut into the positive trace creating a HIGH current short.
7) Test all electronics thoroughly before placing into service.
8) Do not leave power supplied to electronics unattended, or run machines unattended due to the risk of fire and malfunction.
9) Once you start putting electricity into your RepRap – even at just 12 volts – you have to take basic, common sense precautions to avoid fires. Just in case these fail. test your workshop smoke detector.
1) Marlin firmware update: Arduino IDE 1.5.X
2) This kit consists of a RAMPS 1.4 shield, an Mega 2560 board, five Stepper drivers and a LCD. It can control up to 5 stepper motors with 1/16 stepping precision and interface3D printer Kit guide: 3D printer Kit guide: http://osoyoo.com/driver/3D%20printer%20instructions.pdf
3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 interfaces an Arduino Mega2560 board. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion
With LCD 12864, you can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included. After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.
It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost
We are professional factory on making all electronics components based on Arduino and Raspberry Pi. And we also have processional engineer team to offer you tutorials which you can start from beginning. all documents (including code)