1. As most filaments are made from plastics, they are often statically charged and attract all sorts of debris from around your filament storage or work space.
2. As most consumer grade 3D printers use an open Spool design, it is important to address this issue.
3. As hot-ends, extruders and nozzles are getting more and more sophisticated and monolithic, repair or replacement is costly and also can incur quite some printer down-time.
4. How it works: the anti-static filament cleaner wipes lint, dust, or other dirt before the filament enters your printer’s valuable extruder and nozzle.
5. Has two guides for both 1.75mm and 3mm filaments.
6.Can stay on the filament tip during storage to prevent it from self unwinding.
7. Cleaner Size (LWH): 0.78″x 0.78″x 0.78″/ 2 x 2 x 2cm
3 x 1.75mm Filament Cleaners
3 x 3.0mm Filament CleanersVery Useful 3D Printer Part and Accessories, extend your nozzle’s and hot-end’s useful life.
The anti-static filament cleaner wipes lint, dust, or other dirt before the filament enters your printer’s valuable extruder and nozzle.
It can be used with Direct-Drive and Bowden Extruders, dust, hair, small plastic, or other material shavings are wiped off the surface of the filament, extend your nozzle’s and hot-end’s useful life.
Special Design: The filament cleaner blocks are made from crack resistant rubber foam material. It conveniently slips over standard 1.75, 3.0mm diameter ABS, PLA or other 3D printing filaments.
After Sales Guarantee: each one defective item can have the free replacement or refund, if you meet any issues, please feel free to email or Q＆A us, we will try our best to assist you.