Product: eSUN General Purpose Photopolymer Resin for LCD 3D printers, eResin-LC1004
Packaged in a durable aluminum bottle
Solidify wavelength: 395nm to 405nm
Hardness (D): 88D
Viscosity (25C,mPa.s): 100 to 150 mpa.s
Density: 1.07 to 1.12 g / cm3
Shrinkage of Vol.: 3.72%-4.24%
Flexural strength (Mpa): 59Mpa to 70Mpa
Flexural Modulus (Mpa): 1.88 to 2.38
Tensile strength (Mpa): 35Mpa to 42 Mpa
Elongation at break (%): 11% to 20%
Hardness (D): 88D
1) Keep away from light and sealed at room temperature.
2) It is recommended to store the resin between 15 Celsius and 35 Celsius in its original container.
Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
1) Shake well before use. Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
2) Keep it away from the children. Do not put in mouth.
3) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
4) If accidentally contacted, please wash with plenty of water immediately. Seek medical advice if necessary.
5) Finished models are required to clean by high-concentration alcohol (>95%) about 30 seconds.
Before choosing eSUN resins for your LCD 3D printers, please confirm that the UV wavelength of your 3D printer is 405nm. Thoroughly tested and perfectly compatible to EPAX X1, Anycubic Photon and Wanhao D7.
Bottom Exposure Time: 30-50s when layer thickness is 0.05mm, recommend set to 45s.
Normal Exposure Time: 6-10s when layer thickness is 0.05mm, recommend set to 8s or more.
PS；Exposure time is proportional to layer thickness. The numbers above are for layer thickness 0.05mm。if layer thickness is 0.1mm, the normal exposure time will be 12-20s. If layer thickness is 0.02 then the normal exposure time is 2-4s.Specifically designed for LCD/LED light source to achieve better printing quality.
General Purpose Hard Resin, Compatible to most LCD printers using 405 nm wavelength light
High Hardness 88 shore D, Low Shrinkage
Faster Printing Speed