(as of May 27,2022 04:01:18 UTC – Details)
1. Super low odor less irritant, less corrosive.
2.Super low odor less irritant, less corrosive.
3.Compatible with LCD DLP 3D printers
4.Suitable for school, hobby etc.
Exposure parameters: Bottom exposure time(s) 20-100s, 60s, normal exposure time(s) 2-8s.
Viscosity (25 ℃):150-250 mpa.s
Liquid density:1.05-1.25 g / cm3
Solid density: 1.05-1.25 g / cm3
Flexural Modulus: 59-70Mpa
Tensile Strength: 30-52mpa
Shore Hardness: 82-88D
Critical Exposure Value:0.7mj/cm2
Elongation at Break:11%
USE personal protection equipment (PPE):
1.Wear appropriate chemical-resistant gloves (nitrile or neoprene) – DO NOT use latex gloves.
2.Use safety glasses/goggles with UV protection.
3.Wear a dust mask when sanding or post-finishing parts.
First aid procedures:
Flush contaminated eyes or skin thoroughly with plenty of water for 15 minutes. Wash skin with soap and plenty of water or waterless cleaner if needed.
If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek qualified medical attention.
If ingested, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately.
1.Keep resins sealed tightly in their containers, out of direct sunlight and within the temperature range of 20°C – 25°C.
2.A small headspace of air is needed to keep the resin from gelling. Do not fill resin containers to the top of the opening.
3.Do not pour used, uncured resin back into new resin bottles.
4.Do not store uncured resin in refrigerators used for food and beverage storage.
1. Ultralow Odor and low stimulation: ROHS-certified, Eryone super low odor resin is specifically designed for 3D printing novices or 3D printing education purposes,3D printing makers can use it with ease.
2. Uncompromised High Precision& High Detail: high precision and fast curing available for LCD DLP 3D printer, the solid colors provide a great print with excellent detail and holds the pigment longer.
3. Multiple colors: there are 10 colors available ,and each can be mixed together to create new colors.
4. High Compatibility: Widely compatible with LCD DLP 3D printers: Eryone Photopolymer resin is compatible with most LCD/DLP 3D printers with wavelength.
5. Warning and Storage: Be sure to wear your gloves and mask anytime you are about to deal with the resin, the resin comes stored in a solid leak-proof and light-proof bottle, please keep it sealed and stay from sunlight under ambient temperature.