Creozone aims to bring cost-effective 3D printing to personnel and business around the world. With professional industry expertise and innovation, Cerozone provides an excellent user experience by providing easy-to-use equipment and accessories.
Creozone sells including:
- 3D Printers & 3D Printing Pen
- 3D Printer Filaments: PLA, ABS, Wood and etc
- 3D Printer Accessories: Build plate, Mos modole, StepStick Motor Diver Module, and any other parts related to the 3D printer
- We hand check each spool and vacuum seal to make sure excellent quality.
- Tight tolerances are run on our filament. No bubbles or oily residues.
- The 3D printer filaments are compatible with most FDM 3D printers.
- Comes with a light spool in a sealed package with a bag of desiccant.
Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.67″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.24″
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 190°C – 210°C (374°F – 410°F)
Filament Diameter Tolerances: Dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm consistent feeding and stable printing
Vacuum Sealed: Our vacuum sealed packaging guarantees you to keep the 3D printer filament in best conditions and performance before opening the vacuum sealed package.
For Common 3D printers: such as Creozone, XYZprinting, MakerBot, Monoprice, FlashForge, 3D Systems, HICTOP, Anycubic and etc.