Compatible nozzle(Optional): For Makerbot, for Ultimaker, for MK8, for E3D/ E3DV6
Signal line: 1m/39.37inch
AUTO LEVELING PARAMETERS DESCRIPTION:
1. X-axis direction offset: the offset of the leveling probe relative to the print nozzle in the X-axis direction
2. Y-axis direction offset: the offset of the leveling probe relative to the printing nozzle in the Y-axis direction
3. Z-axis direction offset: the distance from the platform to the print head when the leveling probe detects the platform
4. Probe stowed angle: the angle of the servo for the leveling probe when the probe is stowed/retracted/up (can ignore this when not in use)
5. Probe open angle: the angle of the servo for the leveling probe when the probe is deployed/down (can ignore this when not in use)
6. Number of leveling points: The number of probe points that probe on the plane. The actual number of detected points is equal to the square of the set value. For example, if set to 4 points, 16 points are actually detected, and the maximum is 9, namely 81 points.
7. Probe trigger mode: Set the level state when the leveling probe is triggered.
1 x Auto-leveling module
1 x 1 meter signal line
Do not use the leveling sensor when the nozzle temperature is higher than 45 degrees!!!
Easy to install, can be applied to different types of 3D printers. Plug and play, the default trigger distance is 0.1mm
High precision, leveling adjust accuracy can be up to +/- 0.05mm
The average service life of the module is more than 500,000 times
Compatible with almost all the 3D printer motherboards in the current market
Good anti-interference ability, will not be affected by the platform material, ambient light, ambient temperature and humidity, etc