Shares of ExOne Co. XONE, -15.29%, fell 10.1% on Wednesday ahead of trading, to pull back from a seven-year high set in the previous session after the sand and metal 3D printer company made a public offering of shares announced at a price of had a deeper discount. The company sold 1.67 million shares, representing approximately 8.7% of the number of shares outstanding, at $ 54 per share, down 16.3% from Tuesday’s closing price of $ 64.50. The company raised $ 90 million in the offer. The offer comes after the stock rose 79.0% in a three-day earnings streak and closed Tuesday at its highest price since January 13, 2014. The stock has increased nearly six-fold (503.9%) in the past three months through Tuesday. while the S&P 500 SPX gained -0.21% by 10.3%.
- Print your individual toys with this 3D printer on the market and recover from 30% off
- 3D Printer Controller Boards Market 2021 Demand – The Bisouv Community
- Ford, HP Flip 3D printer waste into recycled automotive supplies
- Ford and HP recycle 3D printer waste into truck components
- Complete Report on Steel Powder for 3D Printer Market 2021 | Measurement, development, demand, alternatives and forecast to 2027