- India’s largest 3D printer manufacturer is the first national company to own two patents for 3D printing technology and the proud holder of 10 national awards.
- Divide By Zero is a leader in high speed FFF technology in India
Above: Above: Divide By Zero team with the export broadcast / Image source: Divide By Zero Technologies
Share through zero technologiesIndia’s largest 3D printer maker sent its first high-speed 3D printer to Houston, Texas. This is a significant milestone in the Indian 3D printing industry as DBZ becomes the first Indian company to export its 3D printers to the USA.
The CEO and founder Swapnil Sansare was enthusiastic about this achievement and expressed the growth policy of his company in four words: “Innovation – Application – Security – Service”.
Swapnil added, “This is just the beginning. We are expanding our production infrastructure to ship many more such high-speed 3D printers to the US and around the world. “
This is in line with Divide By Zero’s patented high speed Advanced Fusion Plastic Modeling Technology This enables users to print 3D printed parts for end use with just-in-time manufacturing on demand. The company was recently grants the US patent for its proprietary AFPM technology.
On the occasion, Swapnil said: “We are India’s largest 3D printer manufacturer and we are very well positioned to meet the needs of a global platform. Now that our products are widely accepted in the US, Malaysia, Germany, Dubai and Sweden, we are expanding our manufacturing facility to ship many more such printers for the distributed manufacturing of end-use applications. “
In just three months after Team Divide By Zero received a patent from the US, it paved the way for the US – the world’s largest 3D printing industry. Additionally, DBZ aims to help innovators and developers around the world enable end-use production with low investment and test their ideas before investing in tools.
When asked about distributed manufacturing, Swapnil quoted: “There will be a centralized data server that will be connected to several to hundreds of 3D printers across states or even international borders that will be able to produce unique low-cost end-use parts in a very short time . “
In addition to being 5 to 10 times faster than any other FFF / FDM printer in this segment, here are some of the key features of 3D printing technology from DBZ 3D printers.
- DBZ printers have the ability to automatically resume printing after power is restored, exactly where it was before the power failure.
- The improved dual drive system from DBZ has an intelligent feedback control system after detection of filament blockages and automatically switches to the standby filament extruder set.
- High-speed 3D printing without having to worry about frequent machine recalibrations. DBZ FFF printers are equipped with a high-precision, capacitive high-performance sensor that automatically calibrates the printer and compensates for irregularities in the height of the building surface.
- DBZ FFF printers improve the life of the material by over 80% by ensuring active humidity removal and dehumidification of the filament. It offers a better layer bond, a better surface quality of the finished parts and keeps the end product free from problems such as warping or loose layer bonds.
The delivery definitely sends a positive message to the world about the capabilities of the Indian 3D printing industry. With the successful completion of the first order, Divide By Zero is ready to ship the next batch of 3D printers to the US in the coming months.
About Manufactur3D: Manufactur3D is an online magazine about 3D printing. Visit our Indian scenario Page for more updates on 3D printing news from India. To keep up to date with the latest happenings in 3D Printing world as we are on Facebook or follow us further LinkedIn.