3D printer manufacturing market
New year, new updates! Our reports have been revised regarding market size, forecasts and strategies for 2021 after the impact of COVID-19: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-reports
The global 3D printer manufacturing market is projected to decline from $ 10.10 billion in 2019 to $ 8.71 billion in 2020 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -13.76%. The decline is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak, which has resulted in restrictive containment measures that include social distancing, remote working, and the closure of industries and other commercial activities. The entire supply chain has been disrupted, which has a negative impact on the market. The market is then expected to recover in 2023, reaching $ 16.69 billion with an annual growth rate of 24.20%.
The Business Research Company offers the “Global Report 2021-30 Market for the Manufacturing of 3D Printers” in its Research Report Store. It is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help to get a truly global perspective as it covers 60 regions. The “Breakdown by Region and Country” section has an analysis of the market in each region and the size of the market by region and country. It also compares the historical and projected growth of the market and highlights key trends and strategies that market participants can apply.
Place a DIRECT PURCHASE ORDER of the @ report https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/purchaseoptions.aspx?id=3205
The 3D printer manufacturing market consists of the sale of 3D printers and related services used in the automotive, healthcare, industrial, consumer electronics, aerospace and defense industries. In 3D printing, three-dimensional objects are created by transferring successive layers of material through a 3D printer.
Some of the key players in the 3D printer manufacturing market are Stratasys, GE Additive, SLM Solutions, Voxeljet, Arcam AB, Hoganas AB, Groupe Gorgé, Renishaw PLC., Markforged, Inc., Made In Space
The countries covered in the global 3D printer manufacturing market are Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia , Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand , Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Great Britain, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam.
The regions covered by the global 3D printer manufacturing market are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
Market segmentation of 3D printer manufacturing:
1) By printer type: desktop 3D printer, industrial 3D printer.
2) By technology: Stereolithography (SLA), Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS), PolyJet / MultiJet Printing (MJP), Inkjet Printing, Electron Beam Melting (EBM), Laser Metal Deposition (LMD), direct light projection (DLP), others.
3) By End Use Industry: Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Healthcare, Food, Construction & Architecture, Others.
Search full report @ https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/3d-printer-manufacturing-market-global-report-2020-30-covid-19-growth-and-change
A few points from the table of contents
2. Market characteristics of 3D printer manufacturing
3. The size and growth of the 3D printer manufacturing market
4. Market segmentation for the manufacture of 3D printers
5. Regional and country-specific analysis of the market for the manufacture of 3D printers
25. Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles of the 3D Printer Manufacturing Market
26. Major mergers and acquisitions in the 3D printer manufacturing market
27. Market trends and strategies for the manufacture of 3D printers
28. Future outlook and potential analysis of the market for the manufacture of 3D printers
The report covers the trends and market dynamics of the 3D printer manufacturing market in key countries – Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, and USA. The report also includes consumer surveys and various future market opportunities.
Request a sample copy of this report @ https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=3205&type=smp
The economic research company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
America: +1 315 623 0293
Follow our blog: http://blog.tbrc.info/
The Business Research Company has published over 1000 industry reports covering over 2500 market segments and 60 regions. The reports draw on 150,000 records, extensive desk research and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders. The reports will be updated with a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on different markets after the WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic.
This version was published on openPR.